Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow Dulapul Bunicii - vintage, retro, sh si handmade!

Friday, October 01, 2010

Bentita Alice&Sara "The purple Butterfly"

Bentita Alice&Sara cu fluture mov - 40 RON / VANDUTA
Descriere: Bentita neagra cu fluture mare, mov, din pene, pictat manual asezat pe un trandafir galben-verzui din tul decorat cu un buchet de flori colorate (o cala roz incadrata de o floare peach, de una visinie si de frunze). Se poate reface la cerere!
Orice imperfectiuni sunt datorate blitului! Pentru comenzi si detalii suplimentare ne puteti contacta oricand la dulapulbunicii@yahoo.com.

2 comments:

Jewelry Making Tools said...

What beautiful hairpieces! I love seeing all the pretty things you find, and they give me so much inspiration for my own jewelry and what I wear myself--thank you!

Alice in vintageland said...

Thank you for the very nice words but I don't "find":) them I actually make (with my two hands) all the accessories that you see on this blog!:) In case you want to find more about what I write you can use the google translate gaget on the top right part of the blog, is not very accurate but is something!:)

Related Posts with Thumbnails