Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow Dulapul Bunicii - vintage, retro, sh si handmade!

Monday, June 10, 2013

Funda cu voaleta


I was looking for a beautiful birdcage veil for ages and now that I got my hand on some of the Russian variety I started doing all kinds of hair accessories using it. 

I started with something simple: a classy black bow with a beaded center on a simple headband. I personally like it worn on the top of my head, but for the sake of my clients I can also do it on a side! 

The photos don't do it justice! Buy my handmade designs from my Etsy shop!


Bentita cu funda si voaleta plasa (Russian birdcage veil) - 45 lei
Descriere: Un accesoriu extrem de classy si feminin cu funda neagra dubla din saten, decorata cu margele rotunde si cu voaleta fina negara. Funda poate fi asezata in centru sau intr-o parte in functie de cum preferati!


  Pentru comenzi ne puteti contacta oricand la dulapulbunicii@yahoo.com

1 comment:

Unknown said...

This is a really good read for me. Must admit that you are one of the best bloggers I have ever read. Thanks for posting this informative article. Bridal lehenga

Related Posts with Thumbnails