Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow Dulapul Bunicii - vintage, retro, sh si handmade!

Friday, June 07, 2013

Bentita Alice&Sara cu pasare galbena


Alice&Sara Fantasy Bird Headband
I have a thing for quirky, exotic looking accessories and this headband was inspired by Alice in Wonderland and all the fantasy books I love so much.
A simple black satin covered headband decorated with a rose that I designed and hand sawn carefully. I’ve added a cute nest made from textile and wire branches with natural red briars (or different shades of green textile leafs) and a wonderfully colored exotic bird with natural feathers. If you are interested email me and I can add it in my Etsy Store!
 
Bentita Alice&Sara cu pasare galbena - 55 RON
Descriere: Bentita neagra decorata cu un trandafir negru din saten pe care si-a facut cuib din crengute si macese o pasare exotica galbena cu pene naturale si un alt trandafir micut, galben.





 Pentru comenzi ne puteti contacta oricand la dulapulbunicii@yahoo.com 
 


2 comments:

Anca Buzea said...

Ah, pretty birdie!! :)
p.s.: am o surpriza pt tine, soon ;)

Lena said...

Super dragute bentitele...

Related Posts with Thumbnails