Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow Dulapul Bunicii - vintage, retro, sh si handmade!

Saturday, July 28, 2012

Rochie maro cu buline albe


I don't know if I am the only one, but I find polka dots both adorable and timeless. I could never get bored with a cute dotted dress, especially if it's featuring an interesting combination of colors like the little number I'm wearing: white polka dots on a soft brown background!

 And if you throw a cool vintage belt and a pair of sunglasses in the mix I'll take that in a minute. Easy, comfortable, classy!


Rochie maro cu buline albe - 45 RON / VANDUTA
Marime: M-L,  42, Bust – 96cm, Talie – 90 cm, Lungime – 127 cm
Material: vascoza
Stare: excelenta
Descriere: Rochie lunga maro cu buline albe, se inchide in fata cu nasturi de sus pana jos, partea de sus este tip corset (dar fara intarituri şi cu umerii acoperiti), din talie vine usor evazata, nu are dublura, nu este transparenta, stare excelenta!

Curea/ brau maro  - 15 RON
Marime: Lungime – 98cm, Latime – intre 3.5  - 9.5cm
Material: piele sintetica.
Descriere:  Brau maro decorat cu capse, forma neregulata, sistem de prindere cu carlig si gaici, stare excelenta!
 
Pentru comenzi e ne puteti contacta oricand la dulapulbunicii@yahoo.com

8 comments:

Invitation To Inspiration said...

the dress is beautiful!!! you look very nice :-))
p.s- I love polka dots too :-))
xoxo

http://www.invitationtoinspiration.blogspot.com/

Sewingadicta said...

I also love polka dots, this dress looks great on you, so adorable ...

Brittany said...

your dress!!! love!

lockstolouboutins.blospot.com

Anonymous said...

gorge! <3

http://stylingbyjong.blogspot.co.uk/

tipografie bucuresti said...

Super rochie. Pentru o promovare mai buna a produselor dumneavoastra, este indicat sa apelati la serviciile unei tipografii, care va poate crea flyere si pliante. Aceste materiale publicitare pot fi impartite in zonele de interes si astfel numarul potentialilor clienti va creste.

Plami said...

Both the dress and the belt are so beautiful! love them!

I am giving away three unique pairs of handmade earrings on my blog and I'll be so glad if you join!

XoXo
Plami

http://www.fashionthrill.com/

Elena said...

Like this outfit with a touch of vintage :D

Hope you'll visit me, I will be so grateful :)
Kisses, Elena
The Spotted Cherry Pie

Kasandra Nichole said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Related Posts with Thumbnails