Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow Dulapul Bunicii - vintage, retro, sh si handmade!

Saturday, September 05, 2009

Out and about – third date!

I’m a little bit late with this one but I forgot my camera and hadn’t any photos to show you guys so I waited a little bit. I’m going to miss telling you about my adventures with Mina and Denisa in the big, old Bucharest as Mina’s vacation here is over – from now on is only going to be me, Denisa and Monica (The Style Trip) who’s the newest member of our crew. I’m going to miss Mina a lot as I already feel she is one of my friends, we had a great connection from the start and we’re going to keep in touch. This time was all about Lipscani (Festival39), frappes and chatting about everything and anything - a great day spent with wonderful people in a nice place! The three ladies are super cute and always dress wonderful, whimsical and cool – they are always a great inspiration and I’m not talking only about clothes here.


The dress I wore here I also wore once before while at my grandparents in the country side so here you have some better photos with it! Daca va place, fiti pe faza, ma gandesc sa o vand si o sa o listez zilele acestea.



6 comments:

Anonymous said...

you look like a fairy in that dress...si ador lantisorul cu posetica :) te pup,Ioana

Alice in vintageland said...

Gracias, Ioana! Si mie imi place poseta! Ne vedem maine!:)

Irina said...

ce-mi place medalionul tau; de curiozitate, de unde il ai ? :)

Alice in vintageland said...

Multumesc Irina! L-am cumparat de aici http://bellesa-shop.blogspot.com/! :)

Anonymous said...

esti f. dragutza! de curiozitate... daca as vrea sa cumpar ceva, ce inaltime ai? ca sa imi dau seama de lungimea hainelor. si eu sunt inalta!

Ann

Alice in vintageland said...

Multumesc! Da, sunt foarte inalta -am 1.85!:) Iar prietena mea, fata satena care ma ajuta cu pozele pentru hainele marimi mai mici are 1.70!:)

Related Posts with Thumbnails