Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow Dulapul Bunicii - vintage, retro, sh si handmade!

Thursday, August 01, 2013

Sultry lingerie ads


I don’t know if it has something to do with summer or me starting to lose it without air conditioning at all times but my love for lingerie has increased significantly. Truth be told wearing just underwear seems like a good idea most of the days! Thankfully there are things like social conventions and good sense that stand against me and a mental institution. 

I already showed you a few photos of sport icons showing off their goods for Armani underwear, but a few more photos with Tomas Skoloudik in nothing but his Armani briefs won’t kill you. I mean, I hope they won’t cause the Czech model is seriously rocking them briefs for Armani 2013 Fall/Winter campaign photographed by Gianpaolo Sgura.
 

Don’t think I forgot about women lingerie since I’m one of them and all that! Armani’s love for celebrity spokespersons it’s reinforced here too! Megan Fox and Rihanna come in mind as the more recent faces of the brand. As you might have noticed Armani underwear campaigns have a signature black and white style – it adds a classy feel to otherwise extremely sultry and provocative photos. 

Rihanna looks steamy in the photos taken by Steven Klein. And who could ever forget Megan Fox that was announced as the worldwide face and body of luxury brand in 2009. Megan’s campaigns photos were shot by the amazing duo - Mert Alas and Marcus Piggott – and they don’t disappoint either!





No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails