Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow Dulapul Bunicii - vintage, retro, sh si handmade!

Thursday, April 11, 2013

Summer mood


Today was the first day that I felt that spring it’s on her way and oh boy,  I’m I happy! Usually when I weak up to go to work it’s still dark outside but today the sun was up, the trees were blooming and the birds were singing. 

This is my favorite part of the year as I feel everything around me coming back to life and I can already start on my summer and vacation plans without feeling like I'm kidding myself. I’m so ready for summer! No need to tell you that I already see myself on a beautiful beach, with a drink in my hand and no worries to speak of. 


All I can think now is designer swimwear and a bunch of cool new shades. It’s all you need really! Those and a huge hat to protect your skin and also help you create the fantasy you're a movie star trying to avoid the crowds of fans!

But in all seriousness now, aren’t you ready to put to rest all the sweaters, coats and pants and just go for some floral dresses, mini skirts and short shorts? I know I am!

Photos: 1.
So are you as excited as I am about summer? Do you have any plans yet? 


3 comments:

clairesdiary said...

this place is paradise :) i can't wait for tan sun and relax!

-Stephanie said...

Oh wow, that beach looks like heaven! I can't wait for summer. Its been snowing here in Canada, so some warmer weather is definitely needed!

Unknown said...

Thank you for the comment.
Great blog. I likee it
You have a new follower

Related Posts with Thumbnails