Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow Dulapul Bunicii - vintage, retro, sh si handmade!

Monday, June 04, 2012

Ice cream shades


The first moment I got this adorable mint bag from oasap I knew I had to wear it with my vintage ice cream colored striped dress. I mean, they were clearly meant to be – it’s a pair made in fashion’s heaven, wouldn’t you say. This pretty bag with that white leather ruffle detail and the white buckles makes me feel like a little girl again! I love that feeling! It’s really amazing what clothes can do for your state of mind!

The leather jacket and the gold statement necklace are meant to anchor this outfit into adulthood just a little bit. But with those pink tights I’m wearing I think the sentiment is clear – I’m just so nostalgic about being a kid and having no worries in the world.

I'm wearing:
bag/geanta - oasap
dress, belt/ rochie, curea - vintage
leather jacket, necklace/ geaca piele, colier - H&M
flats/ balerini - random brands
sunglasses/ochelari - Asos


 The guys over at oasap have the best bags – there are so many cool models available and the colors are to die for! I want them all!

14 comments:

ellie said...

Totally adorable! Great photo shoot.

PlaceTrends said...

Nice outfit! Leather jacket goes with everything!!! Thx for your lovely comment;) Follow you back!

xx alex

www.placetrends.blogspot.com

www.placetrends.blogspot.com

www.placetrends.blogspot.com

Invitation To Inspiration said...

very nice outfit...:-))
we are following you back with pleasure :-))
xoxo

http://www.invitationtoinspiration.blogspot.com/

Maya said...

Thanks for the comment, following you back

Olga said...

Sweet :D
And sure i'l follow u :)

Ilka von Torok said...

Hi dear :)
Amazing blog!!! Love the bag.
xx Ilka
http://ilkavontorok.blogspot.ro/

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for your comment, it means a lot! :)

R▲CHEL said...

that necklace is insane!! so good!

Oreleona said...

your purse is so cute!!! I ALSO LOVE UR dress :)

Marina said...

I'm crazy about your mint purse- I need one just like that! The dress is also lovely and I love how you wear it with the leather jacket!
Great blog you have here!

dash and scamper said...

your bag is adorable!
would you like to follow each other?
www.dashandscamper.com
x

Fernanda Serossa said...

Beautiful dress and such a cute mint purse! You look adorable in this outfit!

Maria said...

LOve the bag and your blog!
Foarte inspirational!

tipografie bucuresti said...

Super tinuta si starea pe care ti-o transmite. Pentru o promovare mai buna a produselor dumneavoastra, este indicat sa apelati la serviciile unei tipografii, care va poate crea flyere si pliante. Aceste materiale publicitare pot fi impartite in zonele de interes si astfel numarul potentialilor clienti va creste

Related Posts with Thumbnails