Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow Dulapul Bunicii - vintage, retro, sh si handmade!

Saturday, March 10, 2012

Guler detasabil Alice&Sara alb cu margini negre din paiete


This super cool collar is an one of a kind piece that I made a while ago, but didn't have the time to show you yet. 
The base is fresh white cotton that I accented with manually applied black sequins as a glamorous trim that goes all around. It can be worn over your favorite shirt, blouse, t-shirt, sweater or dress – it gives an instant whimsical feel to any outfit. You can see and buy more of my handmade work from my Etsy Store!

Guler detasabil Alice&Sara alb cu margini negre din paiete - 45 lei / VANDUT
Descriere: Guler detasabil intr-o nuanta proaspata de alb cu margini din paiete negre. Este foarte frumos si special si poate fi purtat intr-o varietate mare de tinute, peste rochii, bluze, tricouri, pulovere - va transforma orice outfit in ceva special. La cerere pot face un guler asemanator!

 Pentru comenzi ne puteti contacta oricand la dulapulbunicii@yahoo.com.

6 comments:

Despina T. said...

such a nice collar!beautiful!!!

Cliff Tuna said...

Hello there!

My name is Cliff and I'm holding The Sartorialist book by Scott Schuman giveaway right now. I'm so happy that I'm here to officially invite you to join the giveaway, it's open internationally. I'm so excited that you have the chance to win. Thank you so much for your time! :) Click HERE for the giveaway!

bedroom designs said...

Hello Everyone
This content is so well written that I think that at least I should show my appreciation!

Sylwia said...

it looks really nice! good job!

Rania Kelesidou said...

Lovely collar!

anasgch said...

nice collar. :)

thank you for visiting my blog and left a sweet comment there. :D

i've follow you back..:)

http://thedawngoddess.blogspot.com

Related Posts with Thumbnails