Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow Dulapul Bunicii - vintage, retro, sh si handmade!

Friday, March 23, 2012

Bentita Alice&Sara cu tepi si trandafiri galbeni

I’m a big fan of rock&roll influences in fashion and I love making beautiful things with a little bit of edge. I created this particular one using a simple black velvet headband (I can also use a faux leather headband if you wish that – just let me know), light weight gold spikes with a black base and delicate yellow roses for an amazing and unexpected contrast. This is a stunning statement headpiece that mixes rock vibes with innocence, very playful and cool. Buy it from my Etsy Store!:)

Bentita Alice&Sara cu tepi si trandafiri galbeni- 45 RON
Descriere: Bentita neagra cu tepi aurii si trandafiri galbeni. Nu m-am putut abtine, contrastul este prea reusit.:))))

Pentru comenzi ne puteti contacta oricand la dulapulbunicii@yahoo.com.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

looooooove it !!!!!!!!

Adina said...

... the angel and the devil on the same .. . hair band! :)))

Related Posts with Thumbnails