Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow Dulapul Bunicii - vintage, retro, sh si handmade!

Monday, October 24, 2011

Urechi rotunde din dantela neagra


These fun and flirty headbands feature small lace round ears entirely designed and hand sewn by me. They are both seductive and adorable and can be worn with almost everything, the only thing required is a little bit of fashion bravery and maybe some sort of rebellion against what is considered normal for somebody to wear daily. I personally love them and wear them a lot, not only on Halloween or costume parties.

Each lace ears headband is handmade by me, and no two are alike (even if I duplicate one model the results will never be identical)! If you are interested email me and I can add it in my Etsy Store!

Mickey Mouse Lace Ears (Urechi rotunde din dantela neagra) - 65 RON / VANDUTE
Descriere: Urechi de pisica din dantela neagra fixate pe bentita neagra, pot fi purtate la petreceri tematice, de Halloween sau pur si simplu pe strada just for fun! Se pot reface la cerere!

Papioanele din piele colorata le gasiti AICI!





  Pentru comenzi ne puteti contacta oricand la dulapulbunicii@yahoo.com 
 


8 comments:

Maja dahl said...

Wow, really gorgeous outfit! :)

Unknown said...

I loved your blog and I'm I already following your blog.

xoxo

Golden Girls
http://blogdasgg.blogspot.com

foodie said...

Hi darl, its adorable what you did with the headband. Thanks for your lovely comment, following you! xx

Giusy M. said...

Amazing outfit!
CHEAP & GLAMOUR

Mila Moda Style said...

Amazing, amazing, amazing! :) I love it.

RochellekeCloset said...

I love your skirt! you look awesome with this outfit :-)
Iam following you


kisse

Nuria said...

Ohhhh, que diadema más chula!!

Un saludo

City Style and Living said...

what a cute headband! It goes perfectly with the rest of the outfit. Thanks for sharing.

http://www.citystyleandliving.com/editors-notebook-travel-style/

Related Posts with Thumbnails