Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow Dulapul Bunicii - vintage, retro, sh si handmade!

Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Cercei lungi cu franjuri verzi


This is one of my go to hairstyles for summer: a semi-polished bun completed with a minimal makeup and a red lip. It's perfect for hot summer days and I can be ready really fast (up to 5 minutes).

The beauty of this hairdo is the fact I can put to good use my extensive collection of earrings. And I'm talking serious, long earrings that I'm personally attracted to - no tiny, dainty ones for me, thank you very much!The emerald, silk tassels that you see below are actually made by yours truly - feel free to check my Etsy Store for more of my work.



Cercei lungi Alice&Sara cu franjuri verzi - 25 lei
Descriere: Cercei ciucure foarte lungi din franjuri verzi, lungime totala - 21-22 cm. Disponibili in alte doua varianate de culori pe langa modelul verde: roz si negru. Mentionati ce culoare doriti in mailul cu comanda!
 Pentru comenzi ne puteti contacta oricand la dulapulbunicii@yahoo.com

1 comment:

Unknown said...

LOVE your earrings!

styleandchocolates.blogspot.com

Related Posts with Thumbnails