Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow Dulapul Bunicii - vintage, retro, sh si handmade!

Saturday, April 07, 2012

Blue, gold and studded


Although a bit unusual the blue-brown-gold color scheme is something I like and love to wear occasionally. Yesterday was one of those days!

The trigger was this super cute studded bag I just got from oasap and had to take out immediately. I just love the fact that is big enough to carry all my stuff while still looking great with all the gold details and hardware.

I’m also a fan of the long strap (that’s something I can’t live without in a bag) and I’m happy it goes so well with my bomber leather jacket. I’m always feeling particularly lady like when I’m wearing this vintage pleated skirt and this time was no different.

I couldn’t help adding a panther ring  and a see through light sweater to counterbalance all the classiness going on!:))))

   I’m wearing:
shoes/ pantofi - New Look
rings /inele - H&M and Koton
bomber leather jacket/ geaca piele - New Yorker
necklace/colier - Nissa
bag/geanta - oasap
skirt/fusta – vintage
sweater, sunglasses/ pulover, ochelari - H&M

10 comments:

stilistele said...

I really love all the pieces you're wearing; extraordinary look, hon!

fashion doctor said...

superb outfit.imi place combinatia fusta-bluza.te puup

Bijuterii said...

Pantofii imi plac foarte mult.

Unknown said...

Imi place foarte mult cum ai asortat maro cu bluemarin. Imi poti da cateva sugestii despre cum sa incorporez o geanta in vestimentatia de zi cu zi? Este vorba de o persoana care poarta in special de albastru, galben, verde, se imbraca sport (casual) si are 40 si un pic...ce spui? Multumesc!

thegirlfromthemirror.blogspot.com

Anna said...

mereu mi-a placut combinatia de maro cu albastru marin! Superba tinuta! imi place la nebunie fusta!

Emanuel I. said...

Love the statement necklaces & the gold touches!!!
:D

Sandra said...

Combinatia este ucigatoareeeee! Foarte frumos!

RochellekeCloset said...

i love all your beautiful accessories!

Jelena Zivanovic said...

Great look, beautiful skirt, bag and necklace!<3
xoxo
Jelena
glamfabchameleon.blogspot.com

adi said...

o vestimentatie cu o combinatie foarte interesanta si imi place :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails