Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow Dulapul Bunicii - vintage, retro, sh si handmade!

Friday, September 23, 2011

Bentita Alice&Sara cu tepi si trandafiri

I’m a big fan of rock&roll influences in fashion and I love making beautiful things with a little bit of edge. I created this particular one using a simple black velvet headband (I can also use a faux leather headband if you wish that – just let me know), light weight silver spikes with a black base and delicate pink roses for an amazing and unexpected contrast. This is a stunning statement headpiece that mixes rock vibes with innocence, very playful and cool. Buy it from my Etsy Store!:)

Bentita Alice&Sara cu tepi si trandafiri - 45 RON
Descriere: Bentita neagra cu tepi arginti si trandafiri roz. Nu m-am putut abtine, contrastul este prea reusit.:))))

Mai multe poze AICI!:)


Orice imperfectiuni sunt datorate blitului! Pentru comenzi si detalii suplimentare ne puteti contacta oricand la dulapulbunicii@yahoo.com.

6 comments:

Poppies and Sunshine said...

What a great headband with a mixture of edgy and sweetness. I love your bow ring too!

Chyrel Gomez said...

I'm more of a rock and roll girl too. Love the head band and how you made it look edgy. You look lovely, dear.

Unknown said...

Oh my gosh, this headband is amazing!! I love the mix of the spikes and roses. Thank you so much for your amazing comment. I'm checking out your etsy shop now!!! :)

justbeyourself. said...

so cute, I love it!
I follow you, followback me please :)
http://justbeyourselfff.blogspot.com/
xoxo

Chez Margaux ... said...

The headband is so cute !

Have a nice week-end,
M.

Anonymous said...

Love your accessories . Nobody else combine those great things =)

http://voguewired.blogspot.com

Related Posts with Thumbnails